The biennial Wind Wildlife Research Meeting features the latest research on wind and wildlife, including direct impacts, habitat impacts, and mitigation technologies and strategies.
Read more about the 2010 Wind Wildlife Research Meeting VIII here.
Access a folder containing the program, abstracts, presenter bios, sponsor, and planning information here.
View a PDF of the meeting proceedings here.
The meeting featured the following sessions and panels:
- Setting the Stage
- Fatality Impacts to Birds and Bats
- Impacts to Wildlife Habitat and Behavior
- Cumulative and Landscape-Scale Impacts to Specific Species or Groups
- Mitigation Techniques and Technology
- Understanding of the Current Knowledge of Offshore Wind and Wildlife Issues
- Research Priorities