The International Energy Agency’s Wind Task 34 (also known as WREN: Working Together to Resolve Environmental Effects of Wind Energy) hosts a webinar series to support WREN’s goal to facilitate international collaboration that advances global understanding of environmental effects of offshore and land-based wind energy development. Speakers for Webinar #14 will discuss reconstruction after decommissioning from the offshore wind, land-based wind, and adjacent industry perspectives. Each speaker will provide a 20- to 25-minute presentation, followed by a question and answer session.
Featured speakers are:
- Brendon Turvey and Kenny Taylor, Scottish Natural Heritage
- Deborah Luchsinger, renewable energy program manager, Enercon Services, Inc.
If you cannot join the live presentations, you can always access webinars archived on the WREN hub.
How to Join the Webinar
- Join the webinar
- Sign in: Select guest, enter your full name, and select Enter Room
- For best results, download the Adobe Connect application prior to the webinar: Download for Windows users, Download for MacOS users
Most computers can access this site without issues. However, if you have trouble joining, first try closing all browser windows and then try to open the link again. Adobe Connect runs best when using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. If you are having trouble, try opening in a different browser. If you still have trouble accessing the webinar, please try the Test Your Connection link below.
- Test your connection: Test your connection prior to the webinar.
- Help: Find additional information on how to join an Adobe Connect meeting.
- Mobile access: Get information on how to join from a mobile device.
For more information, contact Elise DeGeorge .