This forum will provide participants with the opportunity to review federal, regional, and state level policy development and transmission planning activities and identify opportunities and gaps in the context of where renewables fit in these discussions.
Participants will discuss:
• DOE’s Funding Opportunity Announcement for Interconnection Level Planning & Analysis
• Important transmission planning studies and initiatives that might impact future planning
• Collaboration opportunities across renewables
• Cost allocation solutions
• Sector priorities for 2010
Join the NWCC and leadership from FERC, US Departments of Energy & Interior, Governors’ Associations, state legislators, regulators, renewable industries, utilities, regional transmission planners, and conservation & wildlife communities on Monday February 22, 2010
in Washington, DC for a strategic discussion on these topics and more.
The NWCC website, www.nationalwind.org, will feature additional information, including draft agendas and registration options, as they become available. For more information, contact James Damon at email@example.com
Tags: Transmission | Transmission Planning | Transmission Siting | Cost Allocation/Recovery
Photo courtesy of DOE/NREL