Focusing on California and surrounding states, the AWEA Regional Wind Energy Summit – West provides a comprehensive and timely analysis of critical topics in Western wind, including the renewable portfolio standard, wind energy market opportunities, and regional transmission planning. And you only have to commit ONE day to get up-to-speed on everything related to the Western U.S. wind market.
- Keynote Speaker: Dan Reicher, Executive Director of the Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance at Stanford University.
- Wade Crowfoot, Deputy Director, California Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Edward Burgess, Renewable Energy Engineering & Policy Consultant, Kris Mayes Law Firm
- John Pimentel, President, Foundation Windpower
- Commissioner Catherine J.K. Sandoval, California Public Utilities Commission
Dates: January 14, 2013
Location: Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines (La Jolla, CA)
For more information visit the AWEA Regional Wind Energy Summit - West Website